31 May 2009

One year without you. To my beloved husband.

I know it's you when I'm smiling
I know it's you when I feel happy
who else could make me stop the crying?
it has to be you, only you
I feel your kisses on my forehead
I know you embrace me in my sleep
You are here to guide me
you take care of me
I feel your presence
I cry your absence
and now I know you are here
you found your heaven and you come for me
Oh my loved one, how I miss you!
my arms are empty, my lips are cold
and I feel envious of the sea that kisses you
of the fish you color as you pass
of the corals, of the waves,
of the stars and sea shells on your way
I look at the sea and I know you painted it
with all the colors of an artist's palet
the fish are brighter
you have to tell them that you left
a great love that you painted
long ago with all those colors
that your love and your inspiration
are here with me, are mine not theirs
I am so jelous of the sea
My love, come to me, come to me.

One year without you, why did you go alone? I wished so hard to go with you, to make this trip together, now I wait for you to come and guide me to your heaven.

I talk to you, I hear your voice
murmuring on my ears
with the soft rithm of the waves
I can feel your breath
I feel your touch
Oh my love! how I miss you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

let me say :
it is soooooo
sweet and soft
as long as u feel so
he will never be away

CoolDeep said...

Unless something touches my heart, my being.. my soul... tears don't droop down from my eyes..

Such a beautiful piece Luisa.. I know its from your heart for your heart, your better-half....

I feel your love.. it is deep, it is serene.. it is touching... and soothing...

Take care!

Love & regards,
Kuldeep

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome