21 November 2008

Summer


The sun is king of summer, with only one rival to overcome
the sea fights for his rights, claims to own the sands
but who keeps them warm?
They will never know
who is the real love, who the lover. And the summer laughs at them because he knows
the sands do not care if the sun is ardent, the sands do not care if the water is fresh
the sands mocks them and give themselves into the arms of the only owner of their love
the calid summer, a lover that makes them glow, that comes and goes and every year will make them queens.
He brags of his sunsets, awesome declining of the sun, he accepts the gift of spring the leftovers flowers that like the warmth
He is gratefull for the children that wait all year long for him to arrive,
He is summer, he is summer, he gives us life again and again.

No comments:

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome