11 January 2009

A poem, to my beloved husband


For my beloved husband seven months after his death.

LONELINESS

No matter how many are at my side
no matter how much love I recieve
the void in my life persists
the sadness in my heart insists
Oh! how I wish to make your trip so light
to stop crying and let you free
to let you fly high, high, so high
and reach your eternity not looking back at me
the wind, the clouds and your wings
will take you there so fast
if I keep myself serene
and stop yearning for the past.

I'll try my best to stop the mourning
to have a happy heart remembering
the loving moments of our life
and when the tears begin to pour
I'll dry them up, I'll try to smile
for you, my love, for you
to make your trip so light

You left sweet pebbles on my path
for me to follow
you cleared my way
if I ever feel my life is now hollow
I'll fill my heart with knowing
that you are at the end
waiting for me to fly to you
joining my love forever soon.

So fly high, high, so high
I promise to soothen your flight
for you my love, for you to arrive
I'll keep my heart so light
I'll keep my eyes so dry
you are free and my poor broken heart
will have to bleed inside
while looking up to you
with a happy and joyous smile
Fly high, fly high, so high.

2 comments:

P Maillet said...

Hello,

I found you at the Google groups forum.

Very nice art! And deeply felt sentiments.

I have an inspirational graphics blog:
http://reflecting-his-glory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma?

your poems are all cool i can feel through it.

~C.

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome