07 February 2009

Smoke


He hides behind a cloud of smoke
I close my eyes and go near him
What is he hiding from?
Why is he hiding so?
My face close to his
Our breaths together as one
he hides from me, now I know
the smoke is in my mind
It is no smoke, it's guilt

I dare not ask the sin
he fears to tell
he senses the end
because he will throw away
what we built
what we felt
all that we had someday
Our love is shattered
like a crystal
it came to hundred peaces
and I will never bother
to put it all together
I can love, I can forgive
But never a lie will I forget
My heart is broken, our love in peaces, the smoke is gone, I see your face, I know your secret.
This is the end.

No comments:

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome