07 February 2009

Which kind of key are you?



There are many kinds of keys.
do they open doors?
do they lock them?
they keep secrets
they sometimes block the world out
they open the doors of heaven
they close on your face when you are not welcomed
they open treasure trunks
they lock the way to freedom
they open doors to freedom
do they open doors?
do they lock them?
Do we open the doors to happiness?
Do we lock ourselves from it?
Open your heart with the key of love
Lock and throw away the key to sorrow
Open the doors to friendship
to wisdom, to goodwill
Lock the envy and the suffering
Be a good key, one that opens to life
and never even touch the bad key
the one that locks you into sorrow
and grief.

No comments:

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome