12 February 2009

Reflexions on the Lake



The Image

My face looked into the mirror of the silver lake
two dark holes look back at me
is my soul so black? is this what's left of me?
deep, deep down I can see the flame
so, I'm not dead, my face is there
If only my eyes could talk to me
tell what went wrong, what's there to save
deep, deep down now I could see
they are trying so hard to keep the fire
because they know that if the flames expire
the end will come as cold as ice
My face looks into the mirror of the silver lake
two bright eyes look back at me
did I imagined the last reflection?
I made it up, my face is clear
the empty holes are filled
with love, with songs, with life, I'm here
My darkest dream is just forgotten
I write my name over my face
it turns and plays tricks with the water
and the sparkle of these eyes of mine
dance to the music of the breeze that passes by
My face looked into the silver lake
my eyes are roses, red and white
my mouth is singing to the night
I'm here, I'm here, it's me again
my face reflecting on the silver lake

Luisa

No comments:

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME

I am happy to welcome you to this blog, I hope to show how beautiful and awesome can the world be. This place we call Earth, the very same place we harm and damage everyday, without realizing the beauty she gives us back, because she keeps on and on not tiring to regale us the bounties of her bossom.
I invite you to discover the misteries nature puts right in front of our eyes and we ignore, take them for granted or simply cannot see because the bad, the ugly keeps us blinded. It is an easy task for me, because I love this planet of ours, and I see beauty everywhere. Please let me humbly show you what I see and try to explain what I feel.
Welcome Welcome Welcome